Thursday 22 January 2015

Treat Yourself . . . With Zero Calories!

I am a person who does well with "rewards", whether for successful weight loss or for doing something I am pleased with in other areas of my life. So having a gastric bypass is very difficult for me in that respect, as in the past when I have done well with my weight loss, my reward has been a small version of the treat I am craving. I don't experience any dumping at the moment, so in theory I could still do this even now, but rewarding with food is a habit I very much want to get out of.

Yesterday, I found a good substitute. I had a spa treatment, and it was amazing! It made me feel so relaxed and good about myself that it got me thinking that surely something that makes you feel so nurtured and positive could also be an aid to weight loss, discouraging comfort eating and providing a much more enjoyable and longer lasting substitute?

I am going to do some research on the subject - maybe I should book a few more treatments to test out my theory too!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment